.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Week 1 Day 3

Not a lot to say today. I drank my allotted diet soda early today and avoided the caffeine headache, thank goodness! Unfortunately, I did not do so well on my water intake today. I need to work on that tomorrow!
One of the reasons I started this new life is because I have been having a lot of shoulder and back pain lately. I have a bad back and have for years, but this is different.
I actually went to the doctor's 3 times because I thought I was having a heart attack, but she assured me that my heart sounds fine. She did bloodwork and checked me out and attibuted the pains to weight gain and acid reflux.
To be honest, I've gained a lot of weight in a short amount of time. I've gained 20 lbs. in 5 months. This is because I started working from home. I knew when I started that I would have to control my snacking, but I let it get way out of control.
But it's okay. I forgive myself for being weak. Because I'm getting stronger every day.
Day 3 and I'm already making better choices throughout the day.
Tomorrow I will work on my water intake and eating a better breakfast. I barely got to 1000 calories today. Not a big deal for one day, but I know that when I incorporate exercise into my routine in the next few weeks I will need the calories for fuel.
Until tomorrow,

k

No comments:

Post a Comment