I kind of fell off the wagon on my posting due to some busy days. End of month is always very busy at my job, so I have been working late. I talked to my landlord Monday and he decided to do a home inspection tomorrow so we had 3 days to do our spring cleaning.
Honestly, my boyfriend did most of it, but each night after I finished working we tackled some of the cleaning together.
The basement was the worst because I have a ton of crafting supplies and I still have a ton of stuff to go through from my parent's house when they passed. It's been over a year and it's still hard.
Anyway, I lost 4.2 lbs my first week. Go me!
I was so worried about attending my niece's grad party last Sunday, but I actually did really well. I even turned down the most delicious looking cake! Willpower!!
More tomorrow...
k
This is the End
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment